Monday, June 16, 2008

f-e-s-t-i-v-a-l

more sketchbook stuff. i need to get back into using colour again, its alot easyer shuffling round wuth just a few biro's but i miss my felt tip pens.

the above is sad but true, owing to my compleate lack of organisational skills i never ever remeber to bring money to festivals. tennents is fine thou, lots of vitimans in em an that, of course i forget the above mention money, a toothbrush, a camera and a pair of sock. yet i remember a dinosaur mask.
i really have no idea why....


erg.

i had a plan, up until an hour ago of saving all my lovely hard earned cash for the summer in london. then i had to just have a quick look in the wonderful vintage shops that i happen to alk past almost every day.

i now am broke again and the owner of two lovely 50's dresses. one is a brown velvet mini dress with white fur hemmint the cuffs, the other a sky blue day dress with white lace detail and coverd buttons.

damnit!

but they are very pretty.


1 comment:

alice said...

hi! you left a comment on my blog asking about prints - I wasn't really sure how to get in touch with you to answer, so why don't you drop me a line at alice.naomi.duke at gmail.com and I can tell you anything you need to know